What is this project about?
CoopErate to operate
The project aims to support youth organizations to diversify their funding sources by educating them in the field of CSR / fundraising from SMEs.Learn More
Time remaining to the next project activity
6 days with 30 youth workers from 5 countries in beautiful Athens. The transnational training will provide you with an in depth understanding of CSR, fundraising and possible NGO-
6 days with 30 youth workers from 5 countries in beautiful Athens.
The transnational training will provide you with an in depth understanding of CSR, fundraising and possible NGO- business sector partnerships and well as tools and methods to develop own partnership ideas. The training among others includes the following themes:
- Teambuilding, building cross-cultural understanding.
- Skill and need analyses, perception analyses of NGO and business sector
- Introduction to the research findings from Greece, Ireland, Norway, Poland and Romania and and best practices from these countries in the field of CSR and fund raising.
- Introduction to tools and methods like business canvas model, SWOT and stakeholder analyses.
- Building an understanding how and why partnerships between SMEs and NGOs differ from Multinational-NGO partnerships.
The training will take place in Athens, Greece here at this 4-star hotels and all travel and acoomodation costs will be covered by us in the frame of Erasmus+.
The participants will be able to receive a youthpass after this training module.